The internet allows your business to reach out to an entire world of potential customers.
It’s no longer enough just to have a website – you need the best website, one that you will be proud to have represent you and your business.
We work closely with you to produce a website that will stand out from the crowd, allow you to access a vast new customer base and expand into lucrative new markets, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
Whether you want a simple billboard site to showcase your company or a full-blown e-commerce shopfront to the world, we will help you create your dream.
- Design – finding the right look for your site
- Creation – making the dream a reality
- Database – linking your data to your website
- E-commerce – ordering, online payment, stock management
- Customer contact – feedback forms, email and social media integration
- Domain name & Hosting – introducing your dream to the world
- Maintenance – ongoing updates and enhancements
For web solutions for all areas of your business, please contact us for an initial consultation.
Bespoke Software is software which has been created specifically for you and your business needs, as opposed to an ‘off the shelf’ solution. This approach means that rather than having a tool which ‘mostly does the job’, you end up with the best possible tool for the job.
Historically, bespoke software has been the preserve of massive corporations as a result of the high development costs involved. Now, with improved technology and tools, we are able to develop software tailored to your needs at a far more reasonable price. Contact us and we will work with you to find out exactly what IT systems your business needs to go forward and we will help you to build them.
i.t. training & consultancy
A successful IT strategy recognises the value of developing the resources within your business to their full potential.
Ensuring that you and your staff have the right IT skills isn’t easy. Not all training is good training, and it’s not good business sense to pay for anything but the best.
Many training companies offer standardised training. Courses that are designed to appeal to the widest possible audience are courses that have not been tailored for you.
We specialise in customised training and consultancy to meet your business needs. We can design and deliver rollout training for major IT projects, arrange classroom and one-to-one training on specific topics, provide IT consultancy & support and make sure all of it matches the needs of your people and your business.
Our training programme can provide:
- Initial Training Consultation – finding out exactly what you need.
- Training Strategy Consultancy – input on your existing or future IT training strategy, whether for a one-off rollout or for ongoing skills development
- Training Needs Analysis – assessing staff to ensure training matches their knowledge and learning levels.
- One to One Training – individual learning plans for specialised role holders and time-strapped executives.
- Experienced Classroom Delivery – group sessions focusing on relevant topics customised to the needs of your staff.
- Effective Trainers – no technical boffins who can’t communicate, no intimidating tutors setting an unrealistic pace, no unprepared amateurs who don’t know the product – our trainers are experienced, knowledgable and sympathetic.
- Documentation – informative, professionally written user guides for standard applications and customer.s in-house systems.
- Projects & Rollouts – complete training life cycle for off-the-shelf and bespoke software rollouts.
- Desktop Support – one-to-one desktop sessions provide support in the workplace to users who require support putting training into practice
- Floorwalking Support – providing a roaming support trainer to respond to queries on an adhoc basis during the rollout of new systems
- Corporate Identity – improve your corporate identity by letting us design customised document and presentation templates and complex spreadsheets with training support on introduction
Ensure that the IT training you receive is right for you, for your staff and for your business. Contact us now for an initial consultation.
Our diverse portfolio includes photographs of wildlife, urban and natural landscapes, portraits, objects and abstracts from all around the world including Africa, India and Antarctica as well as closer to home in London and around Europe.
A selection of our images are available through Alamy; for other requests, please contact us directly.